May 4, 2011

More Temptation

I came across another website today that is full of stuff I want to buy. Maybe you've heard of it (or not - like me)? It's called Ballard Designs.


The site provides European-inspired home furnishings and accessories. In just the short amount of time I spent browsing the site, I found a thousand things I wanted. Some of the prices are "reasonable" and some are a bit pricey. But it's inspirational and fun if nothing else.

Here are a few items I liked.

1. One-of-A-Kind Lock ($25): Each style is patterned after a found vintage lock and comes with decorative key. Use them to start your own collection and then collect more on your own. You won't know which type you'll get until it arrives in its own drawstring jute pouch, so it's a fun surprise. (Love this.)


2. Shell Shadowbox (Sale $24.99): Individual sea shells are always beautiful, but massed together, they create stunning natural art. You can purchase a 2-section, 4-section, or 8-section box. Each option is shown in the picture.


This would be a great DIY item...I pinned it to my DIY board!

3. Set of 12 Hanging Label Holders ($16): Crafted of metal with a slot for your own labels and a hole for a ribbon or twine hanger (not included). Antique bronze finish. I love to organize!!!


4. Custom Stamps ($40-$60): This is a totally customizable stamp that adds a personal touch to notes, letters and packages. The personalized design produces thousands of impressions. I want this ASAP! Here is 1 of the many designs they offer...

There are a ton of personalized items to purchase on this website.

5. Carriage House Chandelier - Small ($129): This would be ideal in an entry or small dining area. It can be hung or semi-flush mounted. It comes in bronze (shown below) or white. I want this light in the white semi-flushmount version for our downstairs hallway.


6. Rattan Step Basket ($45): Designed to rest at the bottom of your stairs, so you can fill it with things that really belong upstairs. Small organizer basket inside has three compartments and lifts out. Larger step-shaped basket has one deep well for taller items. We need this for our stairs!



I could shop and shop and shop at this website. However, my pocketbook prevents me from doing so. In the meantime, I'll window shop (computer monitor shop?) ... and plan for Christmas presents in December.

Also, there are only a few store locations in the U.S. (none of them near me), but they have an online catalog for browsing/shopping and you can request catalogs to be sent by mail for FREE. I love the word "free".

Just thought I'd share the world-wide-web-love with you. XO!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.