June 8, 2011

That Was Easy

Just punch the button and listen...


"That was easy" just came out of the button's mouth.

Did you hear it?

*crickets chirping*

You didn't hear it?

Well, I did.

And that is exactly how I feel about this little kitchen cabinet-turned-shelving switcheroo that Joey masterfully (and quickly) implemented over the last few days to accommodate the new microwave.

I mean, Friday, this section of cabinets looked like this...


And as of 6:30 this morning, it looks like this...


Can I get a "Whoop Whoop"?!

I love it!

While I take credit for the design (which was really the easy part), Joey gets full credit for the difficult task of figuring out how to make the design "work" in the space and then implementing it. So, kudos to Joey.

I'll be back later to break the down the final process of completing this transformation. But I was just too excited not to show you the results first. Stay tuned! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.