February 14, 2012

Spice It Up!



In honor of this lovey-dovey Hallmark inspired holiday, I thought we'd look at a few spunky rooms that bring some RED and PINK colors into the mix. Many people love to decorate in red, but I gotta say that the pink rooms are actually my fave. I fall for fuchsia every time!

The first 5 rooms incorporate RED, and the second 5 rooms incorporate PINK. I'm curious which ones you prefer ...

1. Red and lively bedroom in a beach house.



2. 1960’s era kitchen complete with a red island, custom patina copper vent hood, and farmhouse sink.



3. Greenfield Hill Residence - the fabric on those chairs is beautiful!



4. Nautical entry with red lantern pendant and sconces. I love the white table outlined in red paint.



5. Farmhouse mudroom by Sarah Richardson. I love the red closet doors and fun patterned curtains.



6. Gray & Pink Office/Craft Room. Love the colors!



7. Ladies Lounge - this Living Room is pretty with those pink patterned upholstered chairs.



8. Pink polk-a-dots are the way to go in a cute girl bedroom. Love the green ball-fringe euro pillows.



9. Candice Olson girly Living/Dining Room. I will always love this room - from its board and batten walls to its pink chandelier shades. Perfection.



10. Pretty in Pink stripes! Who wouldn't want to glam up in this hott space. Gray is the perfect accent color to ground all that pink.




Sources: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visit InfoServe for Blogger backgrounds.